Background

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Here we go again!

First I want to apologize to every person that knows me. I swear my head has been in the clouds ever since B was born. Now with J leaving and us moving my head is now in outer space. I forget everything and I make plans last minute. To make matters worse, now I am becoming an emotional wreck and never know when an "episode" is going to hit. So, in an attempt to gather my wits I am on a new diet that is supposed to help with energy, sleep, and digestion. When all three of these systems are working, life seems better. Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) diet and green smoothies. Bottoms Up!

The countdown to moving continues. We have about 8 weeks until we leave for Clarkston, WA. I'll be flying the kids up to hang with my parents while J and I pack and drive the 3000 miles in a U-haul. It's been 9 years since I lived there last and I swore I would never go back. Being a military wife, it's a strange feeling to know you are finally given an opportunity to go wherever you want to move instead of being told where to go. I battled over the decision but decided it would be best to go where I have 24/7 free daycare. My mom is thrilled to get to spend a year with her grandkids. My biggest concern is how to manage being infiltrated with family. Any advice?

1 comment:

  1. After living far away and coming back close it's hard. My suggestion is set boundaries you can handle and live with. Do what is comfortable for you. And live life for your little family. It will help. Good luck! Welcome back to the northwest.

    ReplyDelete