Background

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Two weeks left!

So the countdown continues. I have two weeks left here in PCB and I am feeling crazy! What am I doing? Not only is my hubs leaving for a year, but I am moving across the country (2900 miles), starting a job, putting my kids in daycare, and going to be living in a town with little to no military connection. Have I completely lost my mind? I think more than anything my biggest fear is working again. I've been a stay at home mom since W was born. Well, I worked but he went with me until we moved. I've never put either kid in daycare. W is in preschool but leaving him and B with someone else for 8 hours everyday makes me so sad. I desperately need the break, but I'm going to miss my babies. The daycare I set up is awesome though. They are willing to work with my schedule and my dietary requirements. They serve locally grow produce for snacks and lunches are pretty healthy too from the sounds of it. It's going to be a huge transition for all of us.

Leaving my friends here is going to be hard too. No one else gets me besides diver wives. Even other military wives can't fully comprehend what it's like being married to a diver. We diver wives are a special breed. :)

And so it goes. Better get back to packing boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment