Background

Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!

Well, onto a new year full of new surprises and goals. I'm set to graduate in Summer 2011 so I have 2 1/2 terms left to get my BS in Natural Resources with a minor in Fisheries and Wildlife. I hope to get a job working in either renewable energy (specifically hydroelectric) or fish biology. After all the jobs I've had, these areas made me the happiest. I'm pretty sure I was a fish in a previous life. My sign is also a Pisces so that may also have something to do with it. I don't know. I start classes again today after a month break. I've got some crazy classes left to take but I'm excited for them. This term I have Atmospheric Sciences; Mineralogy, Energy, and Geological processes; Senior Decision Making (not so excited about this one); and a Watershed Management class. Should be fun!

I just started the Couch to 5k program and am on week 2. That means by March I should be able to run a 5k. Plenty of time for me to get my speed up by May so I don't look like a complete fool when I'm running with a bunch of divers! I'm also doing classes on base. Mondays is kickboxing, T- Spin, W- Drill (It's like PT for marines but on a lot easier scale) Th- Weight training. I'm determined to be back in my bikini (or at least a swimsuit) for Spring break/Summer. I've already lost all but 2 pounds from pre-prego and am back in my old clothes but I want to get better than that. My life changed 180 degrees last year so I need to follow suit with the rest of my life. I'm not just a frumpy housewife; I'm a mom, a wife, a student, and I am so proud of that! Time to show the world how proud I am of who I am!  

Christmas was a lot of fun. Very relaxing and quiet (well, in comparison to other years). Here are a bunch of pictures from December.





Reading the Christmas story

Hanging stockings

So proud!

About to get their Christmas Eve gifts. Like a deer in the headlights!


Sorry it's sideways! Santa was good to our family.

See what I mean!

Christmas morning. So excited!

Not so excited yet.

He got WAY too many presents. I went overboard on the gift giving.

Could've just given B paper. That's all she wanted to play with.






1 comment:

  1. You are amazing!!! I am also hoping to run a 8k in hawaii when i get there. It's called Diva Marathon lol. You keep doing what you are doing. Your kids are beautiful and so are you!

    ReplyDelete