This year has been filled with ups and downs but at the end, I couldn't wish for anything more. W is growing up so fast and although he tests my patience daily, he's my favorite little guy in the world. I wouldn't change him for anything. B is also becoming such a big girly girl. She's a bit of a mama's girl, but my snuggle time with her forces me to stop and reflect on the things that matter most in my life.
Going organic and natural is one of the best steps I've made in my life this year. I feel healthier and am a little bit more aware of what I am putting into my body and the little bodies around me. I also save a bunch by making all of B's food and not eating fast food. It seems strange that W does not know what McDonalds is, but he sure asks for fries a lot so I guess I still have work to do there. My goal this year of stopping drinking soda did not work out too well but onto another year of improving my health. I'm trying to swap my soda for herbal teas so hopefully that will help. The gym is also my best friend and has helped me get through several rough mental patches. =) I have a 5k to run in May so I need to get on the ball with my training. Maybe if I can do that, I'll run a 10k at the end of the year. Sounds ambitious, but we'll see what happens.
Good for you! Try the Tazo Passion Herbal Tea. Starbucks sells it and I get the pouches at Farm Fresh or Walmart...its amazing hot or cold! I've started making it at home! Me and you, soda free this year....okay well maybe after the 12 pack of coke zero in the fridge! Good Luck in 2011, Josh and I have big plans this year!
ReplyDelete