About 7 weeks ago, Jeremiah bought me a treadmill. I have been running nearly everyday in attempt to lose the baby weight. I occasionally get to go to the gym, depending on how the kids are in the morning. I have been very frustrated with how slowly my weight loss is going so I'm adding some new techniques that will hopefully speed things up a bit. With Wyatt, I didn't lose any weight until I stopped nursing but I do not want to make that an excuse. How great would it be to have nursing-size breasts and be completely fit and trim at the same time! Boob job without the expense!
Anyway, here's my new attempts and if anyone has any others, please let me know. I must drink at least 2 liters of water everyday. Hopefully this will help curb cravings. Also, I will stop eating/snaking 3 hours prior to bed. No more late night bowls of cereal. I also need to cut out soda so as soon as what I have is gone, I can't buy anymore. I've already cut out most processed foods, fast food, etc but I will continue to not eat anything that has been processed. I have started taking probiotics and it makes me feel amazing. The kind I take is organic with several other herbs for health and I take my prenatal vitamins.
My goal is to lose the 10 lbs I'm still carrying from B and get back to my pre-wedding weight which is another 10 lbs. Ideally, this would happen by Thanksgiving, but we'll see just how long it takes. Making my goals public makes me accountable to everyone who reads this. Better than Weight Watchers in my opinion. Last summer I was wearing my bikini proudly and by next summer I hope to be able to do it again.
No comments:
Post a Comment